We are in need of full stack product leader who can guide the build of an end-to-end EV leasing platform.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, Greater Los Angeles Area, or Remote
Our mission at Flux is to make EVs practical and affordable for anyone who needs reliable, cost-effective transportation. We are in need of a full-stack software engineer who can help build an end-to-end EV leasing platform. From customer education to online ordering and pay-by-the-mile billing, our solution needs to seamlessly incorporate consumer engagement, account management, and vehicle telematics.
We are backed by well-known investors who have scouted and help scale multiple unicorns in the direct-to-consumer and fintech industries.
- Work in a full stack environment in Node, server side React, Express and PostgreSQL
- Translate wireframes into React components and screens
- Integrate various third-party APIs
- Create & manage RESTful services with Node and Express
- Work cross-functionally to deliver a complete user experience utilizing the personal strengths as well as those of others
- Create automated Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to wear many hats, understand complex scope and learn new technologies quickly
- Previous experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Professional knowledge with version control (Git) and Jira
Nice to have, but not required:
- Knowledge working with server-side React utilizing NextJs
- Ability to work with different UI libraries and/or Bootstrap 4 & 5 as a whole
- Ability to work in React Native
- Must be able to work Pacific standard time hours
- Consumer-facing fintech, renewable energy, and/or automotive experience
- You already drive an EV
- You have personally experienced or have family/friends who have dealt with super-commuting, gig economy driving, and/or high-cost auto loan on unreliable gas vehicles
- Healthcare: Coverage to maintain your well-being
- Retirement: 401K plans for all
- Flexible PTO: Hardworking employees need time to recharge their batteries too.
- Flexible work environment: We’re currently remote-first, but will be finding a convenient office space in the Bay Area where we can collaborate effectively and comfortably
- Parental leave: Paid time off for maternity or paternity care
- Technology and home office stipend: Make sure your setup is ideal
We are a team of electric vehicle and clean energy evangelists who have set out to do things differently when it comes to EV adoption. The EVs of today are better and more affordable than many of the gas cars on sale. So why is it that when 70% of the population says they’re interested in EVs less than 3% of all purchases are actually electric? We’re out to change that with innovative customer acquisition and financing solutions.
We welcome and celebrate talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. If you like to do things differently, improve people’s lives, and fight against climate change, perhaps Flux is the place for you?